Thursday, March 6, 2008

Too long since last blog!

Wow it's been over a month since my last entry! Whoops! As you can imagine, adding a newborn to my already hectic schedule, has allowed some things to slip through the cracks. One of those things has been the blog. Everything has been great though! Having a child is an amazing thing. Even though a baby causes severe sleep deprivation and can take you to the edge of your sanity at times, somehow it always seems well worth it. We have also been a part of some terrific weddings and the couples I have come to know lately are a true blessing to my life. I'm going to end this entry with one of my favorite excerpts from the Bible and promise to try and keep up with the blog a little better.

"The most important {commandment}," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."

No comments: