Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

So many presents...... So little sleep.

This shirt speaks the truth about most grandchildren I think.

First off, I need to send out a quick apology. I realize that I have been slacking on the blog lately. Between the family holiday escapades and normal work related deadlines I have found it hard to keep you guys updated. So........ Sorry!

Now that I have that out of the way, I must say that 2007 has been one for the books! I have had the pleasure of being part of some very special weddings and I would like to thank all of the couples (who I now consider friends) for allowing me to share and document they're special days. I am also now a proud father of a beautiful little girl, who is just plain amazing. Every day with her is a new experience and being a parent is truly and awesome endeavor.

All this being said, I doubt very seriously that 2008 can be any better than 2007, but I am looking forward to it none the less. God has truly blessed my family and with him by my side "it's all good." Page, Hannah, and I would all like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. God bless.




3 comments:

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

To add to your wishes of holiday cheer, I would like to say Happy Birthday! This is Janet "Kirkland". (I found you on google one day...It's amazing what you can find when you've got nothing to do and you're surfing the web.) Anyway, I've always remembered that your birthday comes a day after mine. I hope you have a wonderful day. On a side note, the things you've accomplished with your photography business is amazing...congrats! And to top that off, your daughter is beautiful...she takes after her mother! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah the love!!!! She is so cute. Keep in touch

Michelle said...

Hi Parker family. This is Michelle Ponder, Cliff's wife. Congratulations! You have a beautiful little girl. We had our first child Aug. 11, a boy. I want to invite Page and Hannah to MOPS - Mothers of pre-schoolers - moms w/children 0-5yrs. There is a meeting this Fri at Central Christian Church. Even though our babies are quite little, I'd love to have you over for a play date. Have a great day.
Michelle - michelleponder@gmail.com 455-7174